The 4.5kg High Performance, Mines Compliant Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher is the perfect multi-purpose fire extinguisher.
This High performance ABE extinguisher is specifically designed for the mining industry, with it’s 80 BE rating being a requirement throughout many coal mines in Australia.
When can I use this fire extinguisher?
The 4.5kg High Performance ABE Fire Extinguisher can be used in the following fires
- Class A fire – Normal combustibles such as fires involving materials such as wood, paper , cloth and textiles, plastics or rubber products
- Class B Fires – Fires involving combustible liquids such as petrol, oil paint and solvents
- Class E Fires – Fires where the ignition source contains electrical equipment such as motors, switchboards and electrical appliances
Where to use
Your new 4.5kg High Performance ABE Fire Extinguisher can be used in areas such as:
- Coal mines
- Light vehicles
- Heavy machinery
- Industrial complex’s
When should I avoid using this fire extinguisher?
The 4.5kg High Performance ABE Fire Extinguisher should not be used in the following fires
- Class C fires – Fires involving combustible gases such as LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class D Fires – Fires involving combustible metals such as aluminum shaving or magnesium
What does it come with?
Your new 4.5kg High Performance ABE Fire Extinguisher comes with the following
- 1 new The 4.5kg High Performance ABE Fire Extinguisher
- Maintenance tag
- Wall bracket
What else do I need?
Your new 4.5kg High Performance ABE Fire Extinguisher requires identification signage
The Australian standard (AS2444) for 4.5kg High Performance ABE Fire Extinguishers requires that identification signage is installed above the Fire Extinguisher. The 4.5kg High Performance ABE identification sign provides information on what types of fire the Extinguisher can be used on
A location sign mounted at 1800mm is also required to assist finding the fire extinguisher from a distance.
Your signage can be purchased here
What about the warranty?
Rest assured your new fire extinguisher comes with 5 year warranty, all our fire extinguishers are tested and certified for compliance and test certificates can be obtained by contacting our office.
Our shipping costs are calculated at check out. As a general guide we can ship to the CBD for $15.00 with freight nationally from $15.00 to $ 50.00
All our products are advertised as GST Inclusive.
How to Purchase?
Buying this very cheap but high quality Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher is simple and easy as 1,2,3! 1) Scroll above. 2) Look for the red “Add to Cart” button. 3) Click the button. Voila!
Want to learn more about Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers? Check out our blog post for a detailed guide!