The Foam Fire Extinguisher (AFFF) extinguishes fire by smothering the flames with a thick layer of foam. This removes the air supply to the fire & creates a barrier between the fuel & the flame. Foam extinguishers are often used in areas with petrol or paint such as warehouse, factories or garages.
Foam Extinguishers can be identified by a blue colour band.
When can I use this fire extinguisher?
The Foam Mobile Fire Extinguisher can be used in the following fires
- Class A fire – Normal combustibles such as fires involving materials such as wood, paper , cloth and textiles, plastics or rubber products
- Class B Fires – Fires involving combustible liquids such as petrol, oil paint and solvents
Where to use
Your new Foam Mobile Fire Extinguisher can be used in areas such as:
When should I avoid using this fire extinguisher?
The Foam Mobile Fire Extinguisher should not be used in the following fires
- Class C Fires – Fires involving combustible gases such as LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class D Fires – Fires involving combustible metals such as aluminium shaving or magnesium
- Class E Fires – Fires where the ignition source contains electrical equipment such as motors, switchboards and electrical appliances
- Class F Fires – Fires involving cooking oils & fats such as Lard or vegetable oils
What about the warranty?
Rest assured your new fire extinguisher comes with 5 year warranty, all our fire extinguishers are tested and certified for compliance and test certificates can be obtained by contacting our office
Our warranty and standard terms and conditions can be found here
Our shipping costs are calculated at check out. As a general guide we can ship to the CBD for $15.00 with freight nationally from $15.00 to $ 50.00
All our products are advertised as GST Inclusive
Buy now for your peace of mind! We offer the best price high quality fire extinguishers available in the market today! Click the Add to Cart button above.