The 9L ECO Foam Extinguisher is new technology with minimum environmental impact & top of the range performance.
ECO Foam Fire Extinguishers reduce the heat of the fuel to prevent re-ignition.
This extinguisher is fully compliant with the latest Queensland Government Operational Policy – Environmental Management of Firefighting Foam. The foam used in this FB90AFECO is completely biodegradable.
Foam Extinguishers can be identified by a blue colour band.
Where can I use this fire extinguisher?
The 9-Litre ECO Foam Fire Extinguisher can be used in the following fires
- Class A – Normal combustibles, fires involving materials such as wood, paper, cloth and textiles, plastics or rubber products
- Class B – Fires involving combustible liquids such as petrol, oil paint and solvents
It’s suitable for use in areas such as:
When should I avoid using this fire extinguisher?
The 9-Litre Foam Fire Extinguisher should not be used against the following fires:
- Class C – Fires involving combustible gases such as LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class D – Fires involving combustible metals such as aluminium shaving or magnesium
- Class E – Fires where the ignition source contains electrical equipment such as motors, switchboards and electrical appliances
- Class F – Fires involving cooking oils & fats such as Lard or vegetable oils
What does it come with?
Your new 9.0L ECO Foam Fire Extinguisher also comes with:
What else do I need?
Your new 9.0L ECO Foam Fire Extinguisher requires identification signage.
The Australian standard (AS2444) for 9.0L Foam Fire Extinguishers requires that identification signage is installed above the Fire Extinguisher. The 9-Litre Foam identification sign provides information on what types of fires this extinguisher can be used with.
A location sign mounted at 1800mm is also required to assist finding the fire extinguisher from a distance. Your signage can be purchased here
Rest assured – your new fire extinguisher comes with a 5 year warranty. All our fire extinguishers are tested and certified for compliance. You can obtain your test certificate by contacting our office.
Our shipping costs are calculated at checkout. As a general guide, we ship to the CBD for $15, with freight nationally from $15 to $50.
All our products are advertised as GST-inclusive.
You won’t find this ECO Foam Fire Extinguisher at a better price. Purchase now by pressing the ‘Add to cart’ button.
Click here for fire extinguisher safety tips
Learn more about the most common types of fire extinguisher in Australia
Learn more about foam fire extinguishers here