This 9 kg Dry Chemical Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher offers extremely wide commercial and industrial applications, making it one of the most popular extinguishers on the market.
When can I use this 9 0kg fire extinguisher?
The 9.0kg Dry Chemical Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher offers protection against the following kinds of fire risks and fire hazards:
- Class A – Normal combustible materials such as wood, paper, cloth, plastic or rubber products
- Class B – Fires involving combustible flammable liquids such as petrol, oil paint and solvents
- Class E – Fires where the ignition source contains Electrically Energised Equipment like motors, switchboards and electrical appliances
This Dry Chemical Powder ABE Extinguisher can be used in areas such as:
- Shop Fronts
- Office Blocks
- Industrial complexes
- Residential buildings
Where should I avoid using this 9.0kg fire extinguisher?
The 9.0kg Dry Chemical Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher should not be used in the following fires:
- Class C – Fires involving combustible gases, such as LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class D – Fires involving combustible metals such as aluminum shaving or magnesium
What does the 9.0kg dry powder fire extinguisher come with?
This Dry Chemical Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher comes with the following
- ABE Extinguisher Maintenance tag
- Wall bracket – Use a wall bracket for mounting your powder fire extinguishers in a convenient location.
What else do I need?
The 9 0kg Dry Chemical Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher requires identification signage.
The Australian standard (AS2444) for 9.0kg Dry Chemical Powder ABE Fire Extinguishers requires that identification signage is installed above the Fire Extinguisher. The identification sign provides information on what types of fire this extinguisher can be used on.
A location sign mounted at 1800mm is also required to assist people in finding the fire extinguisher from a distance. Your signage can be purchased here.
ABE Extinguisher Warranty
At Fire Equipment Online, all fire extinguishers come with a 5-year warranty. They’re also tested and certified for compliance. You can obtain a test certificate from our office.
ABE Extinguisher 9kg Shipping costs
Our shipping costs are calculated at checkout. As a general guide we can ship to the CBD for $15, with freight nationally from $15 to $50.
All our products are advertised as GST-inclusive.
Protect your assets today!
Peace of mind is just a click away. Add to cart by clicking the button above and get your 9kg type ABE dry chemical fire extinguisher today.
Click here for fire extinguisher safety tips
Learn more about the most common types of fire extinguisher in Australia
Learn more about dry chemical fire extinguishers here
We ship Australia wide, from Sydney Melbourne Brisbane and the Gold Coast, to Perth and everywhere in between. Contact us for any questions you may have.