The 2.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher is very popular because it offers such a wide range of applications and can be used in many different kinds of locations.
Where can I use this fire extinguisher?
The 2.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher can be used on the following fires:
- Class A – Caused by normal combustibles like wood, paper, cloth, plastic or rubber
- Class B – Fires involving combustible liquids such as petrol, oil paint and solvents
- Class E – Fires where the ignition source contains electrical equipment such as motors, switchboards and electrical appliances
Where should I avoid using this fire extinguisher?
The 2.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher should not be used against the following fires:
- Class C – Fires involving combustible gases such as LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class D – Fires involving combustible metals such as aluminium shaving or magnesium
What does it come with?
Your 2.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher will come with:
What else do I need?
The 2.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher requires identification signage.
Australian standards (AS2444) for 2.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguishers require that identification signage is installed above the extinguisher. This identification sign will provide information on what types of fire it can be used against.
A location sign mounted at 1800mm is also required to assist finding the fire extinguisher from a distance.
Your signage can be purchased here
At Fire Equipment Online, all fire extinguishers come with a 5-year warranty. All our products are also tested and certified for compliance. You can obtain a test certificate from our office.
Our shipping costs are calculated at checkout. As a general guide we can ship to the CBD for $15, with freight nationally from $15 to $50.
All our products are advertised as GST-inclusive.
Invest in fire safety today!
We offer the best prices in Australia, so what are you waiting for? Fire safety is just a click away.
If this extinguisher is for commercial use, these products may be more suitable:
– 4.5KG ABE Fire Extinguisher
– 9.0KG ABE Fire Extinguisher
Click here for fire extinguisher safety tips
Learn more about the most common types of fire extinguisher in Australia
Learn more about dry chemical fire extinguishers here