The 2.0kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher is one of the most popularly used extinguishers in shops, offices and vehicles, thanks to its wide range of usage opportunities and functions:
Where can I use this fire extinguisher?
The 2.0kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher offers protection against the following fires:
- Class A – Caused by normal combustibles like wood, paper, cloth, plastic or rubber
- Class B – Fires involving combustible liquids such as petrol, oil paint and solvents
- Class E – Fires where the ignition source contains electrical equipment such as motors, switchboards and electrical appliances.
Where should I avoid using this fire extinguisher?
The 2.0kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher should not be used in the following fires:
- Class C – Fires involving combustible gases such as LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class D – Fires involving combustible metals such as aluminium shaving or magnesium
What does it come with?
The 2.0kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher comes with:
- Maintenance tag
- Wall/Vehicle bracket
What else do I need?
This Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher requires identification signage.
Australian standards (AS2444) for 2.0kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguishers require that identification signage is installed above the extinguisher. The 2.0kg Dry Chemical ABE identification sign provides information on what types of fire this extinguisher can be used on.
A location sign mounted at 1800mm is also required to assist finding the fire extinguisher from a distance.
Your signage can be purchased here
Warranty Rest assured: at Fire Equipment Online, all fire extinguishers come with a 5-year warranty. All our products are also tested and certified for compliance. You can obtain a test certificate from our office.
Our shipping costs are calculated at checkout. As a general guide we can ship to the CBD for $15, with freight nationally from $15 to $50.
All our products are advertised as GST-inclusive.
Buy now and save today!
Our Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguishers are the best price on the market. Buy yours today by pressing the “Add to Cart” button above.
Learn more about the most common types of fire extinguisher in Australia
Learn more about dry chemical fire extinguishers here