The 1.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher is small but effective against a number of different kinds of fires.
Where can I use this fire extinguisher?
The 1.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher offers protection against the following kinds of fires:
- Class A – Normal combustible materials such as wood, paper, cloth, plastic or rubber products
- Class B – Fires involving combustible flammable liquids such as petrol, oil paint and solvents
- Class C – Fires involving combustible gases, such as LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class E – Fires where the ignition source contains Electrically Energised Equipment like motors, switchboards and electrical appliances
Where should I avoid using this fire extinguisher?
The 1.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher should not be used in the following fires
- Class D – Fires involving combustible metals such as aluminium shaving or magnesium
What does it come with?
The 1.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguisher comes with:
- Maintenance tag
- Wall/Vehicle bracket
What else do I need?
This extinguisher requires identification signage. Australian standards (AS2444) for 1.5kg Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguishers require that signage is installed above the extinguisher. This sign provides information on what types of fire it can be used against.
A location sign mounted at 1800mm is also required to assist finding the fire extinguisher from a distance.
Your signage can be purchased here
At Fire Equipment Online, all fire extinguishers come with a 5-year warranty. All our products are also tested and certified for compliance. You can obtain a test certificate from our office.
Our shipping costs are calculated at checkout. As a general guide we can ship to the CBD for $15, with freight nationally from $15 to $50.
All our products are advertised as GST-inclusive.
Protect your most important assets
Fire Equipment Online is known to offer the best price on Dry Chemical ABE Fire Extinguishers in Australia. Press “Add to Cart” to buy yours today.
Learn more about the most common types of fire extinguisher in Australia
Learn more about dry chemical fire extinguishers here